My Guiding Values
I believe everyone who is currently serving and running for city council in our great city wants clean, safe streets, well-resourced schools, and a less stressful commute. That's why I've developed a list of guiding values that will inform my campaign, and if elected, my work as your city councilwoman.
1. Service-Driven Leadership - putting you and your family's interest above politics by building strong relationships with city staff, community leaders, and elected officials at every level to help resolve your issues and find innovative solutions for the challenges we face as a city
2. Integrity - saying what I mean and meaning what I say
3. Accessibility - making myself available to listen to your concerns and directing you to services/governmental offices where appropriate, as well as ensuring you're aware of important city developments, events, and resources
4. Transparency - communicating with you about my votes and the workings of city government in plain English so you can better understand the council's decisions and how they affect your household and our greater community
5. Fiscal Responsibility - being a good steward of your hard-earned tax dollars when evaluating city contracts and implementing programs